1. What are the information we collect from you?
B Plus Digital Pvt. Ltd. - PV 00217001 (A Subsidiary of B Plus Pvt Ltd. ) offers highly personalized content and services to all its customers. So, when you use or access any of our products/services, we may collect some information about you which are described below.
Use Of IP Address
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website. You may put astrology as a service, include all these and offer the whole as a package for sale.
Clear Gifs/Web Beacons
The products and services we use to measure and optimize the traffic including visitor feedback and analytic tools may employ a technology called Clear Gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs). The technology is used to better manage content on the Website by informing us if the content is optimized to meet the needs of the Website visitors. Clear Gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to measure the online movements of Website users in different pages on the Website. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Clear Gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. B Plus Digital Pvt. Ltd. does not access PII of Website visitors via the Clear Gifs. The Clear Gifs are solely used for the purposes described in this paragraph.
Any other pieces of information collected are truly based on our communication with our clients and are used only for addressing their specific needs. We give our customers the personalized services and nothing that is irrelevant to their query. We make sure that the Mobile Number and e-mail address given will be safe with us and will never disclose it to the third parties.
2. What do we do with the information collected?
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with products, services and information of your interests and preferences. We use the information for,
confirm your identity
• administer your account on any of our websites
• to enforce our terms, conditions and policies
• provide personalized services and offers for you based upon your interests;
• respond to inquiries if you have any queries regarding our services
• enable you to search for information on our websites.
• contact you regarding customer service and customer surveys;
• track your behavior on our website, to enhance our services and better user experience.
• inform you about the changes we made to our services/policies/website.
• understand general customer trends and patterns to improve existing and ongoing marketing strategies for our products and services
• inform you about our new products, services, promotions, offers etc
3. Do we keep your information safe? What are the Security and Payment Information?
Your privacy is much important to us. All the information collected were safe and secure. We do not disclose it to any third parties. Also, we do not collect any payment information. All the payment information are handled in a secured manner by third-party payment gateways. In that case, also, we do not permit our third-party sites to use your information to market their own products or services to you directly. However, please keep in mind that, no technology is completely safe and secure. So, we cannot fully eliminate the risks. But we have implemented the industry standard technical and procedural measures to keep all your information safe. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control.
4. How long do we maintain your personal data?
To whom do we disclose information
collected about you and do we share the information with third parties?
We may share your user data with other service providers, partners etc., in the event of a business transaction or for law enforcement purposes, as set out below:
• Service Providers
We share your information with third party service providers mainly for processing payments on our behalf; helping us to maintain our databases etc. But we do not allow our third-party sites to use your information to market their own products or services to you directly.
• Required by Law
If required by law or asks by any of the government entities we may disclose all the information collected as permitted by the law.
• Enforce Legal Rights
We may disclose information about you to the government or to the law under certain circumstances. We reserve the right to release that personal information collected through the website to government officials if necessary.
• Our Advisors
We may also share information collected about you with our auditors, legal advisors subjected to standard confidentiality obligations
6. What are the policies of linked websites?
8. How can you contact us?
Post code: 10120
Phone: +94(Sri Lanka) 112 786 741
Hotline: +94 76 44 30 000
Terms and Conditions
B Plus Digital (Pvt) Ltd (B Plus Digital) allows you to access its website https://subha.lk and all the content in them on certain terms and conditions specified below. By accessing or subscribing to any part of these sites, you are explicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions were updated as on September 13, 2021, and B Plus Digital (Pvt) Ltd reserves all rights to change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any point of time with or without notifying existing users and subscribers. If you do not agree to any new terms and conditions you should not use https://subha.lk.
The references in these terms and conditions to "B Plus Digital" (or "we", "us" or "our") refer to the company B Plus Digital (Pvt) Ltd (B Plus Digital) or any associate/subsidiary concern that may be operating the website https://subha.lk and its associate sites.
From time to time https://subha.lk may run competitions, prize schemes, promotions and surveys on all its websites. These may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be specified at the time they are run.
1. Access to B Plus Digital and related websites
All content - textual, still pictures, graphs, voice or video - made available on B Plus Digital sites (including content available on our email newsletters and SMS services) (hereinafter referred to as the "content") belongs to B Plus Digital or its content partners or licensors. B Plus Digital or its partners/licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the content. You may retrieve and view content on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also email articles to a maximum of five individuals using our 'email this' service.
You may not use the our sites for any unlawful purpose. Except as indicated above, you may not reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from B Plus Digital (and neither may you allow a third party to do any of the same
redistribute or resell any of the
content, including our headlines
* create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content; or
* deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the content or otherwise access the content for similar purposes; or
* use any machine, electronic, web-based or similar device to read or extract the content by automated techniques.
2. Reprint and republication rights
Requests to republish or redistribute content should be addressed to B Plus Digital 's syndication service team at email@example.com
3. Links to B Plus Digital websites
If you would like to link to any of the B Plus Digital sites, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to a B Plus Digital site:
may display a B Plus Digital logo
* may not distort or alter the size or appearance of the logo;
* may link to the homepage of a B Plus Digital site or any other site B Plus Digital has given prior written permission;
* must not in any way imply that B Plus Digital is endorsing it or its products or services;
* must not misrepresent its relationship with B Plus Digital or present false information about B Plus Digital;
* must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
* must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive to public morality and ethics.
B Plus Digital expressly reserves the right to require that any link in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
On registration, you must provide B Plus Digital with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to update and maintain changes to that information on the applicable B Plus Digital site registration pages. This is particularly important if you subscribe to any paid services or Consultations and other services offered in (Subha.lk website) B Plus Digital.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, you will choose a user name and password (ID). B Plus Digital does not permit any other person sharing your user name and password or access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network. B Plus Digital may cancel or suspend your access to the B Plus Digital sites if you do this without further obligation to you.
You are responsible for all use of the B Plus Digital sites made by you or anyone else using your ID and for preventing unauthorized use of your ID. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorized use of your ID or any payment information, you must notify B Plus Digital immediately by contacting the hotline on +94 76 44 30 000 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com. We recommend that you do not select an obvious user password (such as your name) and that you change it regularly.
If you provide B Plus Digital with an email address that will result in any emails or SMS messages from B Plus Digital being sent to you via a computer network or telephone operated or owned by a third party (e.g. your employer or your institution) then you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages. You also agree that B Plus Digital may refrain from sending messages to you without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them, if we receive a request from a third party to stop sending emails or SMS messages to you.
5. Technical requirements and site security
The B Plus Digital Sites are best viewed using most versions of popular web browsers. Any older browser versions may work but users could have a limited browsing experience. The B Plus Digital site may not work well with Netscape versions. Payments to B Plus Digital online are facilitated through third party payment gateways. Any payments made through https://subha.lk must meet the terms and conditions indicated by these payment gateways.
We also accept Online bank transfer or Bank deposits, however you need to follow the instructions on the site to make sure you provide correct reference number and to the correct bank account when depositing straight to bank or using Online method to transfer funds to B Plus Digital bank account. All required details such as bank account details and reference number mandatory to track payment will be shared on page of Payment.
6. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
site subha.lk (https://subha.lk)
of B Plus Digital, contains facts, figures, opinions, views, statements,
recommendations, references, of the editors of subha.lk (https://subha.lk),
advertisers, third party information providers, organizations, and
professionals. B Plus Digital does not represent or
endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any advice, opinion,
statement, or any other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, linked
through the web site. The user acknowledges that any reliance upon any such
opinion, advice, statement, or information shall be at the user's risk.
B Plus Digital or any of the parties providing information to the system, makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the web site or any content or products provided through or in connection with the web site. B Plus Digital disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty as to the availability, accuracy, completeness or content of information, products or services which are part of the web site subha.lk (https://subha.lk) or content / services delivered via subha.lk.
B Plus Digital also disclaims any or all warranties or fitness for a particular purpose, or merchantability or against infringement. In no event will B Plus Digital, its employees, agents, or contractors, be liable to you for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by B Plus Digital, its , even if contents advise of the possibilities of such damages.
You hereby acknowledge that any use of this website or related content or service is at your sole discretion. Also by proceeding to access the Web Site or related content or service, you will be assuming all the risks associated with the use of the web site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus that might be transmitted or activated via this site or your access to it.
Digital is not an accredited program or institution. Information on this Web
Site or related content or service is provided for entertainment purposes only
and is not experimentally proven. In no way should content on this Web Site or
related content or service be considered as conforming with
any standards or qualifications prescribed by any entity or organization.
Astrology is an evolving body of knowledge, with experiences and original research being contributed by astrologers from around the world. Any data, interpretation, prediction or information in any form received through B Plus Digital should not be treated as substitute for advice or treatment you would normally receive from medical professionals, financial advisors, legal consultants and other such licensed services.
Without limiting the above, B Plus Digital is not liable for matters beyond its reasonable control. B Plus Digital does not control telephones, third party communications networks (including your Internet Service Provider) or the Internet or the acts of third parties.
7. Third party sites and services
The B Plus Digital sites contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the B Plus Digital sites comply with international and national law. B Plus Digital will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising or sponsorship material.
8. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with laws of the Government of Sri Lanka. Users of B Plus Digital websites also explicitly agree that only courts in Sri Lanka shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of Sri Lankan courts.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Sri Lankan court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
10. Paid services
a) General Products and Services (not including subscriptions)
B Plus Digital operates several paid services. By subscribing or requesting to receive any of these services, as well as the above terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to the following terms:
* You must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. You can pay by either credit or debit card through your bank's internet payment gateway. By submitting credit or debit card payment details to B Plus Digital you warrant that you are entitled to purchase the subscription services using those payment details. In the case of unauthorized payments B Plus Digital reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the online services. If we do not receive payment authorization or any authorization is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to any paid-for services.
* You must provide us with complete and accurate payment information, reference of Bank deposit or the online bank transfer, simply upload the receipt or soft copy of the reference slip. Which will be cross checked by B Plus Digital and verify.
* B Plus Digital will not bare or held liable for any additional charges added by the bank when doing an online fund/ bank transfer or bank deposit.
* B Plus Digital will try to process your purchase promptly but does not guarantee that the paid services will be available to you by any specified time. A contract with you for receipt of the paid services will come into effect when B Plus Digital sends you an email message confirming your Requested order details.
* B Plus Digital will charge you in Sri Lankan rupees (LKR), and any payment in other any other currency will be calculated at the relevant rates of exchange. You may also have to pay any applicable local taxes. B Plus Digital will not entertain any dispute about the rate at which your currency is converted into Sri Lankan rupees since these transactions are determined through the agreements our payment gateway partners has with banks and credit card companies.
* DELIVERY OF SERVICES:
Online reports and softcopies of
reports that are auto processed will be delivered as an attachment in pdf
format to the email id provided by the purchaser within a maximum of 2 (two)
2. Custom reports from astrology consultants will be delivered as an attachment in pdf or MS Word format to the email id provided by the purchaser within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) working days.
3. Hardcopies (printed copies) of reports will be mailed via courier to the address provided by the purchasers within a maximum of 7 (seven) working days if domestic or 15 (fifteen) working days if international.
I B Plus
Digital does not provide refunds for reports that have been generated. In case
of errors on the part of B Plus Digital, a corrected
report will be sent to the purchaser on receipt of the compliant by the
purchaser to the B Plus Digital support team via telephone or email.
2. I In the rare instance of the purchaser not receiving the reports in the maximum time specified in the 'Delivery of Services' section above, a refund will be provided to the purchaser within 2 (two) working days on receipt of the compliant by the purchaser to the B Plus Digital support team via telephone or email.
3. I The refunded amount will be the full cost (100% of the price) of the specific report that was not received by the purchaser. B Plus Digital will not be liable for any additional costs.
(b) subha.lk (https://subha.lk) subscription services
* You agree to pay any subscription fees at the rates in effect when the charges are incurred.
* Certain areas of the B Plus Digital sites are only accessible to users who pay to subscribe. There are two levels of subscription - free content for registered users,; and paid subscription, which allows you complete access to relevant content, including all content in our archives, in the section of choice or the entire website, or through newsletters.
* Cancelling or changing your online subscription: When you subscribe we may give you a free trial. You may cancel your subscription at any time during any trial period by informing the webmaster though an email. (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by clicking on the "UNSUBSCRIBE" link. B Plus Digital will refund you the unexpired portion of the subscription on a pro rata basis. This means that B Plus Digital will refund you or credit your account with any amounts you have paid us in advance that relate to any remaining period of your subscription. Any cancellation will be effective only once B Plus Digital receives notice of it.
You hereby expressly allow B Plus Digital and/or its authorized personnel to communicate to you through any telecom resources in the registered number provided by you to explain, explicate and clarify the various services provided by B Plus Digital and to assist, aid or support you in availing the said services of B Plus Digital. If at any time, you wish to discontinue receiving the communications (including, but not limited to emails, sms and phone calls) from B Plus Digital, you may by dialing the hotline: +94 76 44 30 000 or by email to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the same to B Plus Digital and/or its authorized personnel regarding such discontinuance.
You represent that you or the mobile number submitted by you is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and/or you have already changed such registration to allow B Plus Digital to contact you on your mobile number.
Further and in any event, you do hereby unconditionally agree and undertake that this invitation and solicitation shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb ("DND Register")/ National Customer Preference Register ("NCPR").
Without prejudice to the aforesaid and in any event, by expressly inviting the services from B Plus Digital, you also unconditionally agree that your rights under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 or any subsequent amendments thereto or under NCPR, are kept in abeyance or remain extinguished till you expressly communicate for discontinuation of relationship.
You also unconditionally agree to indemnify B Plus Digital against all losses, damages, penalties, costs or consequences whether direct or indirect, that may arise out of any breach or violation of the aforesaid representation, commitment and undertaking.
you visit subha.lk
(https://subha.lk) or send e-mails to
us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive
communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail
or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices,
disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically
satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
12. The official address of B Plus Digital
B Plus Digital (Pvt) Ltd.,
No; 730/C/A, Akuregoda Road,
Post code: 10120
Phone: +94(Sri Lanka) 112 786 741
Hotline: +94 76 44 30 000
13. Changes to Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are effective from September 13, 2021.